BEST PYRO IDEAS

  • liquid107_2000
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 16, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for BEST PYRO IDEAS
    • pagan_vampyress
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 15, 2000
        Hello, I just joined the club....so what is this
        club about, do you just kick it and talk about many
        different ways you can play with fire, cause if the answer
        is *yeah* then I could come up with plenty if I just
        think about it....<br>-Kitty
      • pagan_vampyress
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 15, 2000
          have you ever used hairspray to throw flames???
          Well if you haven't..then you should try it, then
          flames look really kewl whe they shoot out of the can...
          just hold a lighter under the spray when your spraying
          out hairspray.....careful you don't let the flame
          reach the can or else you'll blow your hand off!!! that
          would be kewl though if you thnk about it
          though....<br>-Kitty
        • skippy_jk
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 1, 2000
            ever made a mini blow torch with a lighter other
            iwse known as crack lighter? thats good stuff right
            there. just take a lighter that has the adjustable flame
            switch on it and take the cover off the lighter and put
            the flame in high and pull up on the switch so that
            when you put it back to the low side it does not turn
            the little nob inside do that for a cuple times till
            desired and there you have it a big flame. be careful if
            its to big or on to long it can explode on your hand.
            got many a burn mark on my hand from that. but its
            worth it when you need a big flame for something
          • skippy_jk
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 1, 2000
              ok don't recomend this for young impresonable
              children or anything but if you take a flamable substance
              such as hairspray and spray a pine cone with it all
              the way around and take a glove( don't try it without
              been there blistered that) and put a flame to it and
              with your friends toss the flamming cone around. now
              remember this Stop Drop and Roll.... and be very carefull
              ok.
            • liquid107_2000
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 2, 2000
                yea this culb is all about ways to play wit fire
              • bildo_1999
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 31, 2001
                  this is a link to the anarchist's cookbook, and
                  it has the files oline and u can view them, many
                  bombs to make and stuff, i am sure that if u scale down
                  what they say you could make some pretty loud m-80s or
                  things and maybe even bigger things...have fun, but be
                • boisepyrobob
                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 23, 2001
                    me and my friends do this all the
                    time:<br><br>cover a tinnis ball with charcole starter fluid till it
                    is all wet. use a lighter and light it on fire. Now
                    you can pick it up and bounce it back and forth with
                    out gloves if you are fast enough. if it burns too
                    long, the ball will burn. if it does, the hot rubber
                    will stick to you and burn. BE CAREFULL!<br><br>Bob
                  • cherrypopper2010
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jun 2, 2001
                      Hi<br>Just joined your club and thought I'd post
                      a few pics. These were made using an old car heater
                      fan, a chimney flue lining pipe and some white spirit.
                      BE VERY CAREFULL!!!<br>If you have any ideas for
                      ways to make it better then please send them to me. We
                      are hoping to get it going again this weekend but add
                      in some popping corn...
                    • josedemonio
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jun 13, 2001
                        Hola<br><br>Actually, if the flames reach the can
                        it will not blow your hand off. I do the same things
                        but with deodrant and butane cans, and my hand has
                        never been blown off. For a can to explode, the
                        temperate must be at least 50 degrees C and be on a heavily
                        pressurised part of the can - this does not includethe
                        plastic bit at the top which is used to spray the
                      • prescott_the_minstrel_piper
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jun 20, 2001
                          Hi, Im new to the club, this is an awsome club!
                          Anyway, something I always like to do (and some would
                          argue is cruel) is as follows: find an unsuspecting
                          black widow (dirty bastards) and cover it in
                          spray-paint, then get a BBQ lighter and set im afire. Its fun
                          to watch a spider running around on fire. The color
                          red works the best, it just looks cooler, and it
                          seems to be more flammable too.<br><br>-Prescott
                        • jselwa14
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jun 24, 2001
                            Take an ordinary bowling ball,cover it in lighter
                            fluid,light it,and play bowling on a flat (non flamable)
                            surface but the pins should also be covered in lighter
                            fluid with maby a little black powder underneath.its a
                            waste of time but when the pins explode,its pretty
                            cool.
                          • pyro4904
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jul 2 10:58 AM
                              cut a slit in the ball and fill it up from the inside out this way works better
                            • dustee_bottoms
                              Message 14 of 20 , Sep 13, 2001
                                try this: remove the top and bottom of several
                                soda cans (7 would be enough) and join them securely
                                and firmly end to end with any adhesive tape,make
                                sure that they match, being the end part of the first
                                can joins the top part of the second can, and so
                                forth, then add another can at the bottom end but do not
                                remove the top and bottom cover, instead, punch a hole
                                in the middle of the bottom cover, about the
                                diameter of a 4inch nail...after securing the 8 soda can
                                length cannon, pour about 3 thimble full of lighter
                                fluid inside the hole and swish it around to equally
                                distribute it inside the end can...vigorously but carefully
                                swing the cannon, as if you were practicing a golf or
                                bat swing in order to evaporate the fluid inside...it
                                is matter of judgement depending on how much you put
                                fluid in it and the amount of time it evaporates
                                leaving liquid traces inside the "combustion
                                chamber"...then with a lighted candle, put the punched hole over
                                the flame and...BOOOOM!!!it takes practice to make it
                                work and the more you make it work, the faster you can
                                make a larger explosion!!!happy booming!!!!
                              • firetwisteruk
                                Message 15 of 20 , Sep 16, 2001
                                  Hi All,<br> want a bit of danger with fire try out some fire twisters i have been doing these for ten years so be careful as Fire is Extreamly Dangerous. www.jugglingwithatwist.co.uk
                                • boy4cordite
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 8, 2001
                                    about fireworks, especially about firecrackers and salutes. Where to buy them, what you've done with them, best formulas YOU'VE ACTUALLY USED to make them, etc.
                                  • pyriel25
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 10, 2001
                                      Indiana has lots of firework warehouses. For good deal, but some are just duds. Have to be careful
                                    • richard0_0
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
                                      • nostalgiaman666
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Dec 28, 2001
                                          I'm a new member. I just posted an album in the
                                          photos section. It might be slightly off-topic, but then
                                          again...this is a pyro idea, and it's ways to play with fire,
                                          and that's EXACTLY what I did! Enjoy...
                                        • nostalgiaman666
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jan 16, 2002