Re: try this

  • pyro4904
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 2 10:58 AM
      cut a slit in the ball and fill it up from the inside out this way works better
    • dustee_bottoms
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 13, 2001
        try this: remove the top and bottom of several
        soda cans (7 would be enough) and join them securely
        and firmly end to end with any adhesive tape,make
        sure that they match, being the end part of the first
        can joins the top part of the second can, and so
        forth, then add another can at the bottom end but do not
        remove the top and bottom cover, instead, punch a hole
        in the middle of the bottom cover, about the
        diameter of a 4inch nail...after securing the 8 soda can
        length cannon, pour about 3 thimble full of lighter
        fluid inside the hole and swish it around to equally
        distribute it inside the end can...vigorously but carefully
        swing the cannon, as if you were practicing a golf or
        bat swing in order to evaporate the fluid inside...it
        is matter of judgement depending on how much you put
        fluid in it and the amount of time it evaporates
        leaving liquid traces inside the "combustion
        chamber"...then with a lighted candle, put the punched hole over
        the flame and...BOOOOM!!!it takes practice to make it
        work and the more you make it work, the faster you can
        make a larger explosion!!!happy booming!!!!
      • firetwisteruk
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 16, 2001
          Hi All,<br> want a bit of danger with fire try out some fire twisters i have been doing these for ten years so be careful as Fire is Extreamly Dangerous. www.jugglingwithatwist.co.uk
        • boy4cordite
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 8, 2001
            about fireworks, especially about firecrackers and salutes. Where to buy them, what you've done with them, best formulas YOU'VE ACTUALLY USED to make them, etc.
          • pyriel25
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 10, 2001
              Indiana has lots of firework warehouses. For good deal, but some are just duds. Have to be careful
            • richard0_0
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 21, 2001
              • nostalgiaman666
                Message 7 of 20 , Dec 28, 2001
                  I'm a new member. I just posted an album in the
                  photos section. It might be slightly off-topic, but then
                  again...this is a pyro idea, and it's ways to play with fire,
                  and that's EXACTLY what I did! Enjoy...
                • nostalgiaman666
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 16, 2002