Intro to MathWorks Simulink programming software 2012 (Online) on 9/20 5pm CDT

  • math.sandeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      Hello BEST teams,

      I would like to invite you all to an online session on Introduction to MathWorks Simulink programming software for the BEST 2012 competition. It is on September 20th 5-6pm CDT. Please register here:

      http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4349365068

      Similar to the past year, Simulink is being provided to all BEST teams for free to program their robots. The outline for this intro session is:
      - Intro to Simulink and Simulink software for VEX
      - More on Simulink software support for VEX
      - Launching and Navigating through the software
      - Creating a simple robot program
      - Simulating and Debugging robot programs
      - Access to the software
      - Installation
      - More Training Resources

      To attend this online session (WebEx) all you need is a computer with internet connection and speakers/headphones. Mic is optional if you wish to interact with the presenter. You do NOT need any software or robot hardware in order to participate.

      Thank you and good luck!
      Sandeep Hiremath
      MathWorks Inc. (Products: MATLAB and Simulink)