Re: VEX Interference at Hub Competition

  • ripphyzard
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 21, 2011
      In the real world we would have scrapped the VEXnet system. We had connection problems in our lab where there are six strong wifi signals in the 2 GHz range. The problems disappeared when we went to an area with fewer or weaker signals. Our "company" wouldn't do business with someone that can't provide the service promised.

      The students were great at trying to solve the problem. BEST and VEX need to do the same.