1953Re: .080 pitch , 1/4 inch wide belt stock 3 ft long

  • ed.creegan
    Oct 11 6:59 AM
      Hi Ralph,

      In years past, we had to use two small pieces of wood bolted together over
      the belt ends with a little bit showing on each side. It holds reliably but
      you can't run the belt continuously like the small belt.

      Hope that helps, good luck.

      If you find a better way, let everybody know!

      St. Mary's Robotics Mentor

      skdbc@... writes:

      > My students have been trying to use the 1/4 inch wide belt to drive the base of the Robot. We used the Epoxy to Join the ends of the Belt but that has not held. Can some one help me on what to use to get the ends of the belt to hold?
      > Ralph Williams
      > Brennan High School
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic