1949Re: [bestinc] RE: Servo range of motion

  • Ann Boes
    Oct 6 3:58 PM

      On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM, <sean.shenold@...> wrote:

      It's a physical limitation of the servo . . . IF one were to crack one open, there is a way to modify them to obtain 360 degrees of rotation (according to an R/C hobbyist I work with, who used to use these Futaba servos) but this would be a clear violation of the BEST rules.

      ---In bestinc@yahoogroups.com, <annboes2007@...> wrote:

      THank you all for your responses.

      I see in the documentation a speed of .19sec/60deg at 6 Volts,  To me, this does not necessarily imply that the range of the servo is only +- 60 deg.  There is no actual range listed that I can see, only a speed.

      Is there anyone here who is using a different programming language, who could run a test to see the maximum range?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic