check this out

  • belle.gobble7443@ytttned.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      You know guys, its certainly been a very very long time, I just realised yesterday that its been almost 12 mnths since I last went out with anyone special ;). but lets forget that, better to focus on whats happening in the future i think, and I am certinaly happy to share that tonight i'll finally be heading out with someone :) . I've had a bit of a bad run trying to find anyone decent to go out with, so when I found her on here http://www.getjiggywithit.info/ycvkv I was pretty damn happy. Wish me luck guys, but i doubt i'll need it ;)