Dinner tonight (2/20) Re: [berkman-thursday] Wednesday night dinner??

  • j Baumgart
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 20, 2013
      I am totally up for dinner tonight. I'm not picky enough to worry about who's going and how many will be there.

      Dave, what time and where are good for you? I eat almost anything.

      Message 2 of 21 , Feb 20, 2013

        Ohh!  I can't really go tonight, I was thinking a week from tonight, sigh...

        Next time...

        ----

        Shava Nerad
        shava23@...

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            berkman-thursday-digest@yahoogroups.com
            berkman-thursday-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Sooz
        Message 3 of 21 , Feb 20, 2013
          Oh, hello. Looking forward to hearing about a reunion dinner. Dave walked by my desk today at MIT and reminded me about this list. Long time, no see times 1 million!

          Sooz

          --- In berkman-thursday@yahoogroups.com, Shava Nerad <shava@...> wrote:

          > Ohh! I can't really go tonight, I was thinking a week from tonight, sigh...
          >
          > Next time...
          >
          > ----
          >
          > Shava Nerad
          > shava23@...
          > On Feb 20, 2013 3:10 PM, "j Baumgart" <jkbaumga@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I am totally up for dinner tonight. I'm not picky enough to worry about
          > > who's going and how many will be there.
          > >
          > > Dave, what time and where are good for you? I eat almost anything.

        • Andrew Grumet
          Message 4 of 21 , Feb 20, 2013

            /me waves from SF!  Miss you all.

            http://blog.grumet.net/about