BarCamp Boston 5, April 17-18, Stata Center, MIT

  • j Baumgart
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
      Heya!

      BarCamp Boston 5 is in about two weeks. Info below.

      Hello Boston BarCamper!

      On behalf of the organizing team, I'm pleased to announce the (rapidly) upcoming:

      BarCamp Boston 5
      April 17-18, 2010
      MIT's Stata Center
      http://barcampboston.org/

      1. To attend (it's free!), register now at: http://barcampboston2010.eventbrite.com/
      2. For further updates, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BarCampBoston.
      3. Please forward this notice, blog about it, and otherwise spread the word! We have promotional graphics and more for you to use via the BarCamp site.

      About BarCamp Boston

      As you hopefully recall from signing up to attend last year, BarCamp is an unconference, organized on the fly by attendees for attendees. You don't just attend a BarCamp—-you participate in session discussions, demo your projects, or host a presentation / session discussion of your own.

      BarCamp Boston topics include: technology, marketing, cooking, startups, sci-fi, social media, gadgets, communities, design, hardware hacking, UI design, entrepreneurship, AJAX, open source software, robotics, art, mobile computing, bioinformatics, RSS, social software, programming languages, the future of technology, and much, much more!

      BarCamp Boston brings together over 300 interesting people who are interested in others. Sponsorships, starting at $250, are a great way to advertise our audience. Please visit http://wiki.barcampboston.org/index.php?title=Sponsors or contact me if you're interested in supporting the conference.

      Thank you,

      Shimon Rura
      BarCamp Boston organizer
    • Zach Braiker
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        Re: [berkman-thursday] BarCamp Boston 5, April 17-18, Stata Center, MIT Hi guys,

        Does anyone have interest in scheduling another Berkman reunion dinner. Perhaps post-bar camp.... April 22nd, 7 pm?

        Best,
        Zachary

        ______

        Zachary Braiker - President