Blog Group dinner: 12/10, 7 p, somewhere near Harvard Square probably

  • j Baumgart
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2009
      Yes, you read the subject line correctly: Blog Group dinner. Blog Group. You do remember Blog Group, don't you? Or has it really been that long? Well, it has, really, but it's definitely time for us to gather to catch up.

      So for now: save the date and time. Location TBD. Suggestions and requests encouraged.

      What: Blog Group dinner
      When: Thursday, December 10, 2009, at 7 pm
      Where: TBD (Suggestions and requests encouraged)
      Who: You and anyone you invite
      Topic: Do we really need a topic more so than just catching up? How about all the bloggy goodness of the last year or so, technology, new gadgets and tools, how to use blogging and online tech in job searches, etc., etc.
      Cost: Pay for yourself and whoever joins you for whom you might be responsible

      And, yes, Erica and I know December is a busy time for many of you, but we hope we can bring at least some of you together face-to-face.

      Cheers!

      blog group co-coordinator

      (Personal aside: Like millions of people, including folks we know, I am looking for an exciting employment opportunity.)
    • j Baumgart
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2009
        Howdy!

        Let's eat at Aiyara, 16 Eliot Street, Harvard Square. It's the Thai restaurant that replaced Smile Thai. Yum!

        Thursday, December 10
        7 pm
        Aiyara

        See you there!

        > correctly: Blog Group dinner. Blog Group. You do remember
        > Blog Group, don't you? Or has it really been that long?
        > Well, it has, really, but it's definitely time for us to
        > gather to catch up.
        >
        > So for now: save the date and time. Location TBD.
        > Suggestions and requests encouraged.
        >
        > What: Blog Group dinner
        > When: Thursday, December 10, 2009, at 7 pm
        > Where: TBD (Suggestions and requests encouraged)
        > Who: You and anyone you invite
        > Topic: Do we really need a topic more so than just catching
        > up? How about all the bloggy goodness of the last year or
        > so, technology, new gadgets and tools, how to use blogging
        > and online tech in job searches, etc., etc.
        > Cost: Pay for yourself and whoever joins you for whom you
        > might be responsible
        >
        > And, yes, Erica and I know December is a busy time for many
        > of you, but we hope we can bring at least some of you
        > together face-to-face.
        >
        > Cheers!

        > blog group co-coordinator
      • Steve Garfield
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2009
          Sounds like fun, I'd like to go but can't make this one. See you in 2010.

          Happy New Year.

          --Steve

          Get Seen: Online Video Secrets

          Founder:
          Boston Media Makers

          Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/stevegarfield

          On Dec 8, 2009, at 1:55 AM, j Baumgart wrote:

          Howdy!

          Let's eat at Aiyara, 16 Eliot Street, Harvard Square. It's the Thai restaurant that replaced Smile Thai. Yum!

          Thursday, December 10
          7 pm
          Aiyara

          See you there!

        • Mal Watlington
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009

            Amanda and I will try to make it tonight. What happened to SmileThai?

            Mal
          • shava23
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
              Sorry for not trimming, my phone's being wonky, but I'm going to try to make it! No promises, crazy day... Shava

              --- In berkman-thursday@yahoogroups.com, j Baumgart <jkbaumga@...> wrote:

              > Yes, you read the subject line correctly: Blog Group dinner. Blog Group. You do remember Blog Group, don't you? Or has it really been that long? Well, it has, really, but it's definitely time for us to gather to catch up.
              >
              > So for now: save the date and time. Location TBD. Suggestions and requests encouraged.
              >
              > What: Blog Group dinner
              > When: Thursday, December 10, 2009, at 7 pm
              > Where: TBD (Suggestions and requests encouraged)
              > Who: You and anyone you invite
              > Topic: Do we really need a topic more so than just catching up? How about all the bloggy goodness of the last year or so, technology, new gadgets and tools, how to use blogging and online tech in job searches, etc., etc.
              > Cost: Pay for yourself and whoever joins you for whom you might be responsible
              >
              > And, yes, Erica and I know December is a busy time for many of you, but we hope we can bring at least some of you together face-to-face.
              >
              > Cheers!

              > blog group co-coordinator
              >

              > (Personal aside: Like millions of people, including folks we know, I am looking for an exciting employment opportunity.)

            • Jesse Baer
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
                I'll be there!
                On Dec 10, 2009, at 4:34 PM, shava23 wrote:

                Sorry for not trimming, my phone's being wonky, but I'm going to try to make it! No promises, crazy day... Shava

                --- In berkman-thursday@ yahoogroups. com, j Baumgart <jkbaumga@.. .> wrote:

                > Yes, you read the subject line correctly: Blog Group dinner. Blog Group. You do remember Blog Group, don't you? Or has it really been that long? Well, it has, really, but it's definitely time for us to gather to catch up.
                >
                > So for now: save the date and time. Location TBD. Suggestions and requests encouraged.
                >
                > What: Blog Group dinner
                > When: Thursday, December 10, 2009, at 7 pm
                > Where: TBD (Suggestions and requests encouraged)
                > Who: You and anyone you invite
                > Topic: Do we really need a topic more so than just catching up? How about all the bloggy goodness of the last year or so, technology, new gadgets and tools, how to use blogging and online tech in job searches, etc., etc.
                > Cost: Pay for yourself and whoever joins you for whom you might be responsible
                >
                > And, yes, Erica and I know December is a busy time for many of you, but we hope we can bring at least some of you together face-to-face.
                >
                > Cheers!

                > blog group co-coordinator
                >

                > (Personal aside: Like millions of people, including folks we know, I am looking for an exciting employment opportunity. )

              • Zach Braiker
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
                  Re: [berkman-thursday] Re: Blog Group dinner: 12/10, 7 p, somewhere near Harvard Square probably I’m there
                  -Zachary