Help NPR fact-check the debate tonight!

  • Erica George
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      NPR is using Twitter to help crowdsource fact-checking the debate tonight as it is in progress. Sounds like something blog group folks would be all over :D. Plus, it's spearheaded by our own blog group alum Andy Carvin!

      Details:
      http://www.npr.org/blogs/politics/2008/10/help_us_factcheck_tonights_deb.html

      Erica

    • Andy Carvin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        thanks for the plug! It should be interesting. I hope we'll be able to keep up with the torrent of tweets. You can follow the stream, too, during and after the debate:

        http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23factcheck

        Andy Carvin
        andycarvin at yahoo com
        www.andycarvin.com