TonightL Joe Cascio on distributed microblogging

  • Erica George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hi all,

      Tonight, our normal blog group routine returns, with Joe Cascio leading a session on distributed microblogging. If you're a fan of microblogging services like Twitter, don't miss this week's meeting!

      Important Note: Today is also Harvard Commencement. That means it will be nigh impossible to park anywhere in the Harvard Square area, as Harvard is flooded with the proud families of graduates. Please take public transit to reach us. If you must drive, I advise parking near another T stop such as the Alewife garage and taking transit to Berkman, rather than attempting to drive through the Harvard area.

      See you tonight!
      Erica