blog group in January

  • Erica George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3 12:47 PM
      Hey folks,

      Do people want to meet tonight? Thursday crept up on me with the short post-holiday week, so we don't have anything special planned.

      Next week, we'll have the inimitable, awesome nonprofit guru Beth Kanter visiting us - more later on that. j, Brett and I are also working on other neat people for upcoming weeks.

      Erica

    • Two point five cats
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3 1:44 PM
        Hi Erica (and everyone!),

        Personally, given the weather I'm not going to make the trip tonight
        just to hang out. I've been wanting to meet Beth Kanter for months so
        I will definitely be there next week.

        Happy 2008!

        --Debbie Block-Schwenk

        --- Erica George <erica_george78@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks,
        >
        > Do people want to meet tonight? Thursday crept up on me with the
        > short post-holiday week, so we don't have anything special planned.
        >
        > Next week, we'll have the inimitable, awesome nonprofit guru Beth
        > Kanter visiting us - more later on that. j, Brett and I are also
        > working on other neat people for upcoming weeks.
        >
        > Erica

        Search.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Erica George
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3 2:47 PM
          I've heard from a few folks that they plan to be there tonight and have stuff they want to talk about with the group, so blog group tonight is ON.

          We probably won't take more than an hour, though, given the cold.

          Erica