[berkman-thursday] 9/6 Meeting: Go to various tech events

  • j
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 5, 2007
      Hello,

      On September 6, we're competing with a few major tech
      events, so we're encouraging you folks to go out and
      mingle with other techies, then report back about the
      events via your weblogs or at a future meeting. More
      info is on our blog.

      Neither Erica nor I can be present on September 13.
      Jesse very kindly offered to organize something for
      the group in our absence.

      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/bloggroup/

      http://tv.yahoo.com/