Whuw wants to duw blog lunch with Suw? (and Joey and Wendy?)

  • Betsy Devine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Suw Charman of ORG, Strange Attractor, and other fame, is coming to Boston for a
      conference, and staying with me for a couple of days.

      I've stolen her away from the conference for Monday, June 18--do other Berkmanites want
      to join us for lunch in Harvard Square?

      Of additional great Berkman interest Joey DeVilla aka AccordionGuy and our own Wendy
      formerly known as Koslow The Redhead Wore Crimson are also in town the same day. I
      haven't heard back from them if they can do Monday lunch, but I'm hoping--and you?

      When? Noon's conventional.

      Where? I'd love advice because Suw doesn't do spicy, ruling out the Bombay Club.

      All best,
      Betsy Devine

      http://BetsyDevine.com/blog
      "Making even more trouble, at a new URL..."

      "Really? Where can I subscribe?" I hear you ask.
      http://betsydevine.com/blog/feed/