Meeting this week: Jack Hodgson & Bryan Person on Twitter

  • Erica George
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Hi all,

      At this week's meeting, Jack Hodgson and Bryan Person will lead a presentation on Twitter. Please join us!

      On deck for May 10 is a discussion of WordPress. We're hoping some of you who are more adept at WordPress than some of the regulars in the group will be able to join us to help share your wisdom. (Don't worry, we won't be putting anyone on the spot to be an expert!)

      On May 17, Shimon and j will present on a project they're working on.

      Erica

      Group blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/bloggroup/

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.