Placeblogs for Indian reservations?

  • Lisa Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi, all,

      Still plugging away on my placeblog project. A question for you:

      I feel like the Thursday group once had a visitor who was doing some
      sort of citizen-journalism project with Native Americans in South
      Dakota. Does anyone else remember this person?

      So far I've found two blogs that do citizen journalism for native
      americans and indian reservations, but they're both general -- Rez Times
      and Reznet. Does anyone else happen to know of any other First Nations
      blogs?

      Lisa

      --
      Lisa Williams
      lisa@...

      Places I blog:
      Lisa Williams' Blog:
      http://www.cadence90.com/wp/

      H2otown, a citizen journalism site for Watertown
      http://h2otown.info

      OPML Fan, a blog tracking developments in OPML and the OPML Community
      http://blogs.opml.org/thisislisa/
    • Ann
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        I think it was Dermot O'Rourke? He's affiliated with both Harvard and
        MIT, as I recall. Ann

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          Yes! Thank you!