Poll: Meeting on 4/13?

  • j
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 4:13 PM
      Hello,

      Erica and I are trying to decide what to do about our
      meeting on April 13 because of Passover. I'm happy to
      lead a discussion about the upcoming switch from
      Manila to WordPress, including a quick demonstration
      of how to import a blog from one system to another.
      However, if enough of you who are interested in that
      topic can't make the meeting, we can do something else
      instead or even take the night off.

      What do you think?

      If you don't want to respond to the list, feel free to
      comment to either me or Erica directly.

      Andy Carvin and his new book are on the agenda for
      this Thursday:
      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/thursdaymeetings/2006/04/04#a488.

      http://mail.yahoo.com