Thursday's (1/5) Blog Group: To Meet or Go to a Talk?

  • j
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 4 2:01 PM
      Hey Y'all,

      Happy New Year!

      I'd like to get a feel for who might possibly come to
      Thursday's (1/5) blog group meeting.

      Brendan Greeley of Open Source Radio is supposedly
      talking about wikis, podcasting, and aggregating at 8
      pm at an undisclosed location, possibly on the law
      school campus[1]. 'Cause it's quite topical to our
      group, I was thinking that we could skip blog group to
      go to his talk. If there's a big demand for the
      discussion about our group's schedule, which is what's
      planned for Thursday, then we'll meet as scheduled and
      try to wrap up by 8 so people can go to his talk.

      What do you think?

      [1]http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/home?wid=10&func=viewSubmission&sid=887

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Bill Ives
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4 2:32 PM
        Thanks for this. I agree with your plan. I would be happy to talk about
        upcoming sessions first and it is probably a good idea. However, I am having
        some car trouble and related issues so I may or may not be able to attend.
        If I can sort out these issues and there is a 7PM session, I will attend. I
        will likely go to Brendan's session also. Could someone pass on the details
        and location? Bill

        I'd like to get a feel for who might possibly come to Thursday's (1/5) blog
        group meeting.

        Brendan Greeley of Open Source Radio is supposedly talking about wikis,
        podcasting, and aggregating at 8 pm at an undisclosed location, possibly on
        the law school campus[1]. 'Cause it's quite topical to our group, I was
        thinking that we could skip blog group to go to his talk. If there's a big
        demand for the discussion about our group's schedule, which is what's
        planned for Thursday, then we'll meet as scheduled and try to wrap up by 8
        so people can go to his talk.

        What do you think?

        [1]http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/home?wid=10&func=viewSubmission&sid=887

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Erica George
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5 8:01 AM
          I've just learned that Brendan's session for tonight is postponed, new date uncertain. So let's go back to just having a meeting tonight.

          -Erica

          j <jkbaumga@...> wrote:
          Hey Y'all,

          Happy New Year!

          I'd like to get a feel for who might possibly come to
          Thursday's (1/5) blog group meeting.

          Brendan Greeley of Open Source Radio is supposedly
          talking about wikis, podcasting, and aggregating at 8
          pm at an undisclosed location, possibly on the law
          school campus[1]. 'Cause it's quite topical to our
          group, I was thinking that we could skip blog group to
          go to his talk. If there's a big demand for the
          discussion about our group's schedule, which is what's
          planned for Thursday, then we'll meet as scheduled and
          try to wrap up by 8 so people can go to his talk.

          What do you think?

          [1]http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/home?wid=10&func=viewSubmission&sid=887

          Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about.
          Just $16.99/mo. or less.
          dsl.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Photos
        • j
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5 8:59 AM
            Thanks for the update, Erica!

            --- Erica George <erica_george78@...> wrote:

            > I've just learned that Brendan's session for
            > tonight is postponed, new date uncertain. So let's
            >
            > -Erica
            >
            > j <jkbaumga@...> wrote: Hey Y'all,
            >
            > Happy New Year!
            >
            > I'd like to get a feel for who might possibly come
            > Thursday's (1/5) blog group meeting.
            >
            > Brendan Greeley of Open Source Radio is supposedly
            > talking about wikis, podcasting, and aggregating
            > at 8
            > pm at an undisclosed location, possibly on the law
            > school campus[1]. 'Cause it's quite topical to our
            > group, I was thinking that we could skip blog
            > group to
            > go to his talk. If there's a big demand for the
            > discussion about our group's schedule, which is
            > what's
            > planned for Thursday, then we'll meet as scheduled
            > and
            > try to wrap up by 8 so people can go to his talk.
            >
            > What do you think?

            [1]http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/home/home?wid=10&func=viewSubmission&sid=887

            > Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about.
            > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            > dsl.yahoo.com

            > Harvard law school
            > Mythology
            > Culture club
            >
            > Organizational culture

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            > Yahoo! Photos
            > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add
            > photos, events, holidays, whatever.

            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
            dsl.yahoo.com