Re: [berkman-thursday] NH schedule

  • Michael Feldman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Here's hoping everyone had a great and auspicious New Year. Ready or
      not, here comes an election year. A leap year. I am thinking of
      heading up to NH again tomorrow, there is lots of activity. Looking at
      the schedule

      http://www.politicsnh.com/calendar/index.shtml

      athe first thing that I really would like to see is Clark give a speech
      at 10 am at a VFW post in Concord. The only problem is that my #2 son
      is flying in from Atlanta at 8:50. I plan to pick him up and convince
      him to take a 4 hour detour on the way home, to see some Presidential
      Timber up north. He follows the news, so he might want to come.

      Clark is one of the guys I haven't seen yet and would like a chance to
      eyeball. Plus, after this appearance he is heading to northern NH, all
      of his other stops are at least 3 hrs north of Boston, way up there.
      Also the Edwards event in the Tilt'n Diner is about halfway up the
      state, several hours north of the border

      Then the next thing I REALLY want to go to is the Kerry Chili Cookoff
      at noon in Milford, which is real close to the Mass border (about 10
      miles West of Nashua NH and is accessible from Nashua off of route 3
      exits 7 or 8, following route 101 A West)
      This would be a good place to meet up if anyone else is going up. I
      have been having a hankering for Chili lately, and maybe we could
      coordinate and team up to see some of the later events.

      For example, at 1 Dean is doing another Town Meeting in Nashua (done
      that)
      And at 4, Kerry is going to be at a Hockey Game in Hooksett, which is
      right on 93, a few miles north of Manchester.

      Hope I see some of you up there,

      Michael
    • Michael Feldman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2004