World Summit Awards USA competition

  • Andy Carvin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I'd like to announce the official opening of the World Summit Awards USA
      competition. An official event of the World Summit on the Information
      Society (WSIS), the World Summit Awards will take place in more than 150
      countries around the globe. I'm serving as coordinator of the USA
      competition.

      We're seeking nominations for the best websites from the USA in the
      following categories:

      e-business
      e-culture
      e-entertainment
      e-government
      e-health
      e-inclusion
      e-learning
      e-science

      I've assembled a team of more than a dozen volunteers representing a
      range of expertise in online content. We will review the nominations and
      select a winner in each category; the winner will then represent the USA
      in the international competition.

      To nominate a website, please visit here:

      http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=93093

      Nominations must be submitted no later than May 30, 2005. Winners will
      be announced by July 1, 2005.

      Please feel free to share the URL and extend an invitation to colleagues
      to submit websites for the competition.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at acarvin @ edc
      .org. For more information about the competition and WSIS, please visit
      here:

      http://www.wsis-award.org
      http://www.wsis.org

      --