Grassroots Use of Technology Conference - Cambridge, MA - April 15-16

  • Deborah Elizabeth Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:22 AM
      Dear Berkman Bloggers,

      Good to see you yesterday evening!

      It occurred to me that some folks in the group might be interested in
      the upcoming conference on "Grassroots Use of Technology,"
      co-sponsored by Organizers Collaborative and the MIT Center for
      Reflective Community Practice. It will be held at the Sloan School
      later this month, and the suggested registration fee for the two days
      is $45.00.

      If you'd like to see my blog article about the conference, please feel
      free to go to <http://blog.deborah.elizabeth.finn.com/blog/_archives/2005/3/10/416917.html>.

      Best regards from Deborah

      Deborah Elizabeth Finn
      Boston, Massachusetts, USA