Dinner Saturday & Meeting Thursday

  • Jessica Baumgart
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hey,

      The Berkman Center needs the conference room tomorrow
      (12/2) during the time of our meeting. If our group is
      going to meet, we need another location. Anyone want
      to suggest something? Or do we want another week off?

      Good food, good company, good cheer, excellent ocean
      holiday dinner, Blogadin, for the group. We can gather
      at his place around 4 pm. Dinner will be around 6 pm.
      He would appreciate it if we could bring a dish to
      contribute to the meal. Anyone with a gag gift (for
      less than $5) can participate in a Yankee swap. More
      details and a link to a map to Critt's place is on the
      Thursday Meetings blog:
      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/thursdaymeetings/2004/12/01#a211.

      I am happy to squeeze people into my 2-door car. But
      don't eat the goodies I'm bringing on the way there,
      okay?

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail