Dixon Bennett- from the Georgia Bennetts

  • mben855540@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      I'm looking for any info on Dixon Bennett-b. about 1849 d. 1932, m.
      Zilpha Harnage 11 Feb 1886 in Clinch County, Georgia. His brothers
      were Bunk Bennett & Math Bennett. The Family line should originally
      be from Ireland, South Carolina then Georgia.
      Dixon & Zilpha's children:
      Lonnie Bennett
      Golia Bennett
      Dessie Selph Bennett
      Lacy Robert Bennett-my granddad, B.1894 in Ware County, Georgia,d.
      1968