Welcome

  • Portia Solomon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2000
      I would like to welcome all the new members to Bennett Zone and thank
      you for joining. Everyone please feel free to post your family
      information. You never know when someone might have the missing
      piece
      to a puzzle. And, posting a bit of miscellaneous information you
      find
      might be just what someone else is looking for. So, lets "keep those
      cards and letters coming!" Thanks to all and happy tree climbing!
      PS: I am trying to get my email address changed. It should be:
      sol@... Thanks! Portia Bennett Solomon