Frank Marion Bennett

  • Theresa McFadden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      I am looking for more information on Frank Marion BENNETT. I know
      that Frank married Cora Marie POPULAS in 1912 in Louisiana. They had
      the following children: ESTELLA b.1913,LIZZIE b.1914,ISAAC b.1916,
      LILLIAN b.1919,RACHEL b.1921,LAURA b.1926,LOTTIE b.1926,REBECCA
      b.1930,ERNEST b.1934.

      I was told by a family member that Frank had two other daughters out
      of wedlock with Celeste Ida LEE. The girls were named ESTELLA
      b.?,LIZZIE b.?. What I find strange is that he has two other girls
      with the same names! If anyone has any information on these people
      please let me know.

      Thank you,
      Theresa