Seeking parents of Roxie Ada Bennett b. abt 1889 in WV. m. Van Hefner abt 1908

  • Lyndee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      I'm trying to find identities and info about a great-grandmother's
      parents.

      Not sure if Roxie is her given name or nickname. Also not sure about
      spelling of the last name. I obtained her approx birthdate and birth
      location from 1910 US Census of Fayette Cty, WV. According to that
      same census, both her parents were born in WV. Cannot find any
      Bennetts/Bennets in West Virginia on 1900 US Census that include a
      daughter that is likely her.
    • Kim Updegraff
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        Sorry... we didn't have any Bennett relatives in West Virginia. Only made it to Pennsylvania and Ohio.
        Good luck. You'll find something somewhere.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2009
          i have a roxie bennett 1865-1909 married henry columbus bennett/nc

          NANCY JOHNSON SMITH

          From: Lyndee <crslms@comcast. net>

          To: bennettzone@ yahoogroups. com