[bennettzone] Aaron Bennett

  • Woody Rush
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      HELLO EVERYONE,
      I'M NEW TO THE BENNETTZONE AND I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON MY
      FAMILY. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY RELATIVES OF AARON BENNETT, BORN AUGUST
      12,1818,IN NORTH FORK, PENDLETOM COUNTY,WEST VIRGINIA. HE DIED ON APRIL
      2, 1874.
      HIS SON, AMOS JUDY BENNETT MARRIED ELIZABETH TETER IN 1870 IN
      CICLEVILLE WEST VIRGINIA. HE WAS BORN IN 1848 AND DIED IN 1925
      AMOS'S DAUGHTER IS IZERNIE OR ZERNIA BENNETT, MY GGRANDMOTHER.

      ANY INFORMATION ON AARON BENNETT'S MOTHER AND FATHER WOULD BE GREATLY
      APPRECIATED.
      WOODY RUSH
      WRUSH550@...