Bennett's in Ga, & Ala.

  • sabl50
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi My name is Susan and I'm researching the Randel Bennett family he
      was in the 1830 Census in Houston Co. Ga. then he went to Barbour Co.
      Ala. in the 1840 & 1850 census. Randel was born 1796 Ga. he married
      Jemima (last name unknown) In 1818 in Twiggs Co. Ga. he was charged 31
      cents for not owning land. I believe that his father maybe Edmond
      Bennett. Edmond was in Twiggs Co.Ga. with Randel in 1818. Edmond was
      charged 46 cents for owning 202 acres of pineland in District 26 Lot #
      131. Randel and Jemima had the following Children:
      1-Ezekiel b.1816 Ga. M: Martha Harwell in Barbour Co. Ala in 1843
      2- John H. b.1818 Ga. M: Eliza Jane Whittemore in Barbour Co.Ala in 1842
      3-Elizabeth b. 1825 Ga
      4-Nancy A. b. 1826 Ga. M: William Qiuck in Barbour Co. Ala. in 1864
      5- Randel b. 1832 Ga. M: Mary (Unknown last name)
      6- James Franklin b. 1836 Ga. M: Missouri Catherine Allen (date unknown)
      7- Maria b. 1838 GA. M: William M. Marshall in Bainbridge, Decatur Co.
      Ga.

      If anyone may have any info on this family Please e-mail me.
      Thanks Susan
    • bob bennet