John and Rose Bennett 1700 Perquimans Pct.,NC

  • derylb47
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2007
      I have trace the family back to John and Rose Bennett and would like to
      go further but can't. I have Thomas Bennett(Bennitt)d.1795
      Willington,Martin Co.,NC on forward. My line stayed in the South in
      NC,Al,TX,ARK. I have wills deeds and other records and will share with
      who needs them.
    • nancy smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
        do you have a henry columbus bennett/nc b-1865
        looking for his parents believe mother was caroline
        iredell co/nc area
        thanks
        nancy

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
          Do you know if your line had a William Bennett? His son, Henry Harrison
          Bennett, b. 1844 in West Virginia and d 1922 in Chambers County, Alabama, was my
          grandfather. I have been unable to make any connections at all.

          Don Williams
          Jacksonville, FL

        • deryl bennett
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
            I am sorry I don't have him.
            Deryl

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
              He sounds familar I will have to lookit up later on and get back to you.

              Do you know if your line had a William Bennett? His son, Henry Harrison
              Bennett, b. 1844 in West Virginia and d 1922 in Chambers County, Alabama, was my
              grandfather. I have been unable to make any connections at all.

              Don Williams
              Jacksonville, FL

              ************ ********* ********* ******** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at
              http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

            • bob bennet

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
                  My Thomas Bennett died in 1795 Martin Co.NC so I am thinking about 1700 for birth he is buying land in 1735 in Bertie Co. NC. Would you have a John Bennett from Surry Co. He was listed as an absentee on the 1704 poll tax for Surry Co.VA.John Must have been born 1670 or 1660.I have searched the Quaker records, early marriages and immigration but no luck so I'll have to try to find someone who has records going back to 1660 or 1670. I do have a genealogy report that has all the land records 1700-1760 in NC if you would like it.
                  Deryl

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
                    I have a John(died 1770 Is of wright va) that's an uncle to my thomas his older brothers where born Southwark Parrish Va.1700 and 1704.There father was James c 1660 to 10/17/1752 Surry Va. James was son of Richard c1625-1724 Isle of Wright Va.Richard was son of Thomas b1580 Wilvescomb Co, Summerset England died bet 1632 and 1642 Lawnes Creek, Isle of Wright Va.
                    My mother did all the faimly research and my line is tied down tight to this thomas Thanks for the offer but I researching Blues, Dixons and Osteens now trying to track my mom's side
                    bob bennett

                    deryl bennett <derylb47@...> wrote: My Thomas Bennett died in 1795 Martin Co.NC so I am thinking about 1700 for birth he is buying land in 1735 in Bertie Co. NC. Would you have a John Bennett from Surry Co. He was listed as an absentee on the 1704 poll tax for Surry Co.VA.John Must have been born 1670 or 1660.I have searched the Quaker records, early marriages and immigration but no luck so I'll have to try to find someone who has records going back to 1660 or 1670. I do have a genealogy report that has all the land records 1700-1760 in NC if you would like it.
                    Deryl