Re: Digest Number 234

  • Dawn Morningstar Trent
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
      Hi
      Read your post and wondered if your familure with the sisters
      Virginia and Estella and Edna Bennett though married in the 1930
      census and liveing in Detroit ,Virginia and Edna were
      married ,Estella was liveing with Virginia ,and Edna was with her
      spouse Evert Trent. There were actually 4 sisters the other was
      Margaret,and they had a brother named Tom. They were originally from
      Carter Tn,had been in Ral.WV awhile where Edna's spouse was from.
      These Bennett's though come from The Wilvescomb,Somerset Eng.Am
      trying to find anyone who may now of the families when up in Detroit.
      Dawn

      --- In bennettzone@yahoogroups.com, awb11112@... wrote:

      > I have been tracking BENNETTs in England from about 1811 to the
      present. My
      > family of BENNETTs moved from Wigan, Lancashire, England to the
      Detroit,
      > Michigan area about 1912 or so. If any of this rings a bell,
      email for more
      > info.
      >
      > Al Bennett
      > Shelby Township, Michigan
      > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

      > In a message dated 5/1/2006 2:35:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > bennettzone@yahoogroups.com writes:
      >
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's
      > From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>

      __

      __

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:06:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
      > From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>
      > Subject: RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's
      >
      > I have a Bennett (Eunice) born 10 June 1826 in chenango co., NY,
      married
      > Eugene Spencer in 1846, moved to Barry co., MI sometime after
      1860. Have no
      > info on her parents. Does this fit in with David and Susan or any
      others?

      > Thanks

      Illion, NY)