Re: [bennettzone] Bennett's of Pa.,Va, and West Va.

  • Joe Bennett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello, I have a few similar names and Houstons in some of my information. I also have
      some connections to Virginia. Although, most of my family tree information is on one of my
      other computers that is not working very well. I am trying to get the info off onto another system.
      I don't think they are direct connections but there may be some sort of link.

      Joseph M Bennett III, Austin TX