Added a family photo

  • Dawn Morningstar Trent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      I have added a family photo of my grt and grt grt grand family they are
      in fronnt of their home.Zeb Thomas Bennett {in black on left next to
      wife Mollie Etta Laws, their daughters Edna,Estella,{Va.-Ginger and
      Peggy and I believe the man down in front on left is their son or son
      in law. Alford Wm.Bennett is the son of Uriah Baxter Bennett who died
      in Relief ,Bradshaw Township ,Mitchell co Nc in 1920 his wife was Dicey
      Clarrissa Briggs ,D/O Alfred Wesley Briggs and Virginia"Jennie"Wright
      I will be glad to add more photo's if it might help someone.
      Dawn