Re: Archibald Bennett

  • Dawn Morningstar Trent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2007
      I have some info on Archibald Bennett and on more then one ,if you'd
      like to contact me direct at my e-addy I will try and help you. I
      will also put any info up on here but I get to this sight less then
      usuall.
      DAwn

      --- In bennettzone@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Wilcox" <rkwilcox@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi gang,
      >
      > I have been looking for my Archibald Bennett for many years without
      any
      > success. Maybe somebody out there can help. All I know is that he
      married
      > Nancy Taylor 28 Jul 1839 in Fayette Co., TN. His children are John
      Taylor,
      > Ambrose, Mary, Nancy, Robert R. and Martha. (Robert R. and Martha
      may be
      > Grandchildren) According to Ambrose's Civil War questionaire
      Archie and
      > Nancy lived in Memphis, TN. Somewhere along the way, Nancy Taylor
      Bennett