DNA testing

  • Susan Werstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2006
      I believe that the DNA testing works through male lineage. So if
      you're wanting to find out if you're related to X three generations
      back, you need to have a grandfather, father as link. If the link is
      through a woman, e.g. self, father, grandmother line, the DNA won't
      help.

      You can go to google and look up details. Very helpful for the
      paternal lineage.

      Cheers, Susan

      Susan Werstein Phone: (03) 467-5632 Country code: 64
      8 Lothian St.
      Dunedin, New Zealand E-Mail: werstein@...