Re: [bennettzone] Digest Number 234

  • awb11112@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2006
      I have been tracking BENNETTs in England from about 1811 to the present. My
      family of BENNETTs moved from Wigan, Lancashire, England to the Detroit,
      Michigan area about 1912 or so. If any of this rings a bell, email for more
      info.

      Al Bennett
      Shelby Township, Michigan

      In a message dated 5/1/2006 2:35:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      bennettzone@yahoogroups.com writes:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's
      From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:06:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
      From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>
      Subject: RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's

      I have a Bennett (Eunice) born 10 June 1826 in chenango co., NY, married
      Eugene Spencer in 1846, moved to Barry co., MI sometime after 1860. Have no
      info on her parents. Does this fit in with David and Susan or any others?

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2006
        > I have been tracking BENNETTs in England from about 1811 to the present.
        My
        > family of BENNETTs moved from Wigan, Lancashire, England to the Detroit,
        > Michigan area about 1912 or so. If any of this rings a bell, email for
        more
        > info.
        >
        > Al Bennett

        My BENNETT's are from the Michigan area --- many were in Ontario, Canada
        before coming to Michigan.

        Rodney Oliver Bennett (son of William and Elizabeth Bennett) married Myrtle
        Marguerite Bliss. They lived in Redford Township, St. Clair County---
        (Detroit, Michigan)

        Do you any information that connects to them?

        Thank you,
        Barb
      • maxcbennet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2006
          Barb,
          I posted all your data at
          http://www.allthingsbennett.com/Pages/unrelated_bennett_families.htm

          at the bottom of the web page...
          If anyone sends more data, I will shoot you an e-mail

          Max Bennett

          www.allthingsbennett.com
          > I have been tracking BENNETTs in England from about 1811 to the present.
          My
          > family of BENNETTs moved from Wigan, Lancashire, England to the Detroit,
          > Michigan area about 1912 or so. If any of this rings a bell, email for
          more
          > info.
          >
          > Al Bennett

          My BENNETT's are from the Michigan area --- many were in Ontario, Canada
          before coming to Michigan.

          Rodney Oliver Bennett (son of William and Elizabeth Bennett) married Myrtle
          Marguerite Bliss. They lived in Redford Township, St. Clair County---
          (Detroit, Michigan)

          Do you any information that connects to them?

          Thank you,
          Barb

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dawn Morningstar Trent
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2007
            Hi
            Read your post and wondered if your familure with the sisters
            Virginia and Estella and Edna Bennett though married in the 1930
            census and liveing in Detroit ,Virginia and Edna were
            married ,Estella was liveing with Virginia ,and Edna was with her
            spouse Evert Trent. There were actually 4 sisters the other was
            Margaret,and they had a brother named Tom. They were originally from
            Carter Tn,had been in Ral.WV awhile where Edna's spouse was from.
            These Bennett's though come from The Wilvescomb,Somerset Eng.Am
            trying to find anyone who may now of the families when up in Detroit.
            Dawn

            --- In bennettzone@yahoogroups.com, awb11112@... wrote:

            > I have been tracking BENNETTs in England from about 1811 to the
            present. My
            > family of BENNETTs moved from Wigan, Lancashire, England to the
            Detroit,
            > Michigan area about 1912 or so. If any of this rings a bell,
            email for more
            > info.
            >
            > Al Bennett
            > Shelby Township, Michigan
            > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

            > In a message dated 5/1/2006 2:35:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            > bennettzone@yahoogroups.com writes:
            >
            > There is 1 message in this issue.
            >
            > Topics in this digest:
            >
            > 1. RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's
            > From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>

            __

            __

            > Message: 1
            > Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:06:48 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
            > From: Deborah Bridge <djbridge@...>
            > Subject: RE: Re: 3 different lines of Bennett's
            >
            > I have a Bennett (Eunice) born 10 June 1826 in chenango co., NY,
            married
            > Eugene Spencer in 1846, moved to Barry co., MI sometime after
            1860. Have no
            > info on her parents. Does this fit in with David and Susan or any
            others?

            > Thanks

            subject=Unsubscribe>

            > >* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > >Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            __