Ulysses Bennett & Annie Ours

  • wrush550@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Would anyone have information on the following couple from Randolph County,
      West Virginia:'

      Ulysses Grant Bennett, January 20, 1903- November 1985
      Annie Cecil Ours, his wife, July 15, 1901- August 15, 1966

      I have an obituary for their son, Charles Joseph Bennett, 1923-2004, cannot
      find parents of Grant to hook up with my Bennett family. All help
      appreciated...........
      Woody Rush
      Maryland