New Member

  • Debbie (Gast) Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Hi there. I just found this group today and thought I'd post a
      message. My husband's family tree goes back to Mahala Bennett who
      married William Freel in 1874 in Wabash County, Indiana. They made
      their home in Wells County, Indiana. Mahala's parents were Isaac and
      Mary (Fullhart) Bennett. Isaac was born in Chester County
      Pennsylvania and moved west with his parents, firt to Perry County
      Ohio then on to Huntington County Indiana,