Re: Re: [bennettzone] just starting to look for my Bennett family

  • MARGARET
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      nona, joel bennetts line came from that area. there is also a cherokee co, ga.
      but the joel bennetts moved to sc, then forysth co and hall co,ga. ck there
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
        Hi,

        I have a carrie bennett born January 30, 1902 in Winthrop, Indiana.

        Chloe

      • Heather
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
          You know I can't find anyone after my granmother's parents. Their names were Guy Marshall Bennett and Minnie Sump. no one has records about who their parents were or where they came from. At least none that I can find. Do any of these names sound familiar???
          my mother's mother was a bennett ....her name was carrie bennett and was from
          the mountains in north carolina......which is around cherokee county north
          carolina....i think my mother was from rutherford county nc, which is a county
          next to cherokee

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor