Everett Ralph Bennett 1893

  • thasea
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Hello all.

      I'm searching for any information on the line of Everett Ralph
      Bennett. According to Everett R Bennett's application for Social
      Security his parents were:
      Father: Richard Bennett
      Mother: Sadie Burrows

      Everett was born Jan.11, 1893 in Everets, Suffolk County, VA.

      His obituary states there was a sister, Everetta.(Supposedly they
      were twins, named after the town). We have been told there may be
      another brother, though we can find no information to substantiate
      this.

      Tonda Tavernier
      Researching:Bennett, Rodgers, Hippler, Grumbling, Wakefield