More Elusive Bennetts

  • granny3632003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi, I'm new and thought I would post my Bennetts. Joseph G. Bennett
      b.14 Apr 1841 Ill?d. 7 May 1930. His wife Sarah Adeline b. 3 Mar 1839
      Ten. d. 10 Apr. 1915 both in Washington Co. Ark. children-Marshal b.
      apr 1873 Ark. Dollie J. b. feb 1883 Carbondale, Ill and Fount Wheeler
      b. 28 Jan 1877 Lincoln, Ark. Fount died 27 Dec. 1961 in Sacramento,
      Ca. Marshal married Emma McKinney, they had three children-Lillian,
      Volney and Paul.Dollie J. married James Muse Smith, they had three
      children also Bennett, Louise and Ruth. Fount(my grandfather)married
      Martha Elizabeth Rhea, they had four children-John Marshall, Hazel
      Kathryn, Mildred Merle and Fount Wheeler,Jr(went by Frank William).
      Any information on these lines will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.