Re: [bennettzone] Re: Bennett from Massachusetts

  • D. Bennett
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2003
      Wow, I came back to check email and find some very
      interesting information!

      As far as I know, my grandmother's name was Catherine
      or Katherine (I don't know what my grandfather's name
      was). She lived in Massachusetts and had 5 sons and 2
      daughters. If I remember correctly, the children's
      names are as follows:

      Robert
      Herbert
      LeRoy
      Francis (my father)
      Harold
      June
      (cannot remember the last girl).

      All are dead except LeRoy who lives in Georgia and is
      ill. I also heard that Catherine later moved to
      either Ohio or Oregon. It's very difficult when most
      all members of the family are deceased.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • willow445@excite.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2003
        Definitely not the same Catherine but..quite possible they were related..have noted many names are reused in our family..yes I am having the same problem here as most of my family is also deceased..how I wish I had thought to ask Nana so many things while she was still alive..there was much she did not offer..wonder if your Catherine and mine may have been aunt/niece..or cousins..I know she was born in 1873 in Phoenix NY died 1938 in Lowell Ma. Her parents were Solomon Bennett and Mary (Kilpatrick) Bennett..Think she had 5 or 6 children..Charles, Matilda, Hazel, Walter(died at age 4), and my Grandmother Clara. There may be a link between Solomon and David.Sharon M--- On Fri 07/04, D. Bennett < dbennett204@... > wrote:From: D. Bennett [mailto: dbennett204@...]To: bennettzone@yahoogroups.comDate: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:33:11 -0700 (PDT)Subject: Re: [bennettzone] Re: Bennett from MassachusettsWow, I came back to check email and find some veryinteresting informatio
        n! As far as I know, my grandmother's name was Catherine or Katherine (I don't know what my grandfather's namewas). She lived in Massachusetts and had 5 sons and 2daughters. If I remember correctly, the children'snames are as follows:RobertHerbertLeRoyFrancis (my father)HaroldJune(cannot remember the last girl).All are dead except LeRoy who lives in Georgia and isill. I also heard that Catherine later moved toeither Ohio or Oregon. It's very difficult when mostall members of the family are deceased. __________________________________Do you Yahoo!?SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!http://sbc.yahoo.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor