Charlotte Bennett

  • chattooga_1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 4:33 PM
      Hi, I am looking for the parents of Charlotte Bennett who was born in
      South Carolina abt.1805 and died bef.1869 in Walker co.Georgia.She
      married Isham Moore abt.1827 in Georgia.I know of only one brother of
      hers which his name was John G. Moore born 9/5/1813, died
      5/13/1896.John lived in Gwinnett co. Georgia.I hope some can help me
      with this.Thank you.

      Tim