[bennettzone] Bunberry Bennett

  • teddyh@msc.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      While looking for my Bennett side I ran into info at Plattsburg
      Missouri on Bunberry Bennett.It READS

      150-152 Publication of administtators'notices,estates of Samuel
      S.Hughes,Thomas Puckett,Bunberry Bennett,Daniel Allnut,andWilliam
      Y.Potter.
      Page 28

      Marriage Records Clinton Co.Mo. 1833-1870

      Joseph H.Bennett{b.Harper's Ferry Va.,14 June 1841,son of Bunberry and
      Mary E.}Mary Brown.2 Dec.1862 BY 263
      Page 4

      Hope this is a connection for you.