Bennetts of Western New York

  • dawn_smith14225
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
      I am looking for the parents of Arthur Bennett born 1861 in
      Buffalo,New York? If any one has any information, please email me.
    • Somday
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2002
        Dawn: ....I am looking for the parents of Arthur Garfield Bennett we think he was born in Minnesota or Canada I wonder if there is any connection? Also looking for one of his brothers Harvey Bennett ................ Jackie Garrett