Re: [bennettzone] Trigg, Calloway County Ky Bennett's

  • June B Powell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Pat,
      Have you tried www.rootsweb.com and then go to worldconnect project and put in name or www.genforum.com I seen info on Pinkney Bennett on one of those when I was looking for my Daniel Pink Bennett of Ms.Hope this helps,
      June

      patbendrv wrote:I am searching for Bennett's from Trigg and Calloway county Kentucky
      or before in Stewart County Tn.
      My father was born July 10th 1932 James Tandy Bennett. His father was
      Francis Marion Bennett b- 1888 in Kentucky(most likely Trigg or
      Calloway county). His father was James Pinckney Bennett b- 1842 in
      Stewart county Tn. His father was Joel Bennett and that is as far as
      I get. Joel's wife was Mary Jane Geurin. James Pinckney's wife was
      Mary Francis Parrish of Calloway county Ky.
      There are lots of siblings for Francis Marion Bennett:
      1.Wylie b-1867 d-1948 in Arkansas
      2.Naomi b-1869 d-1939 Illmo, Mo.
      3.Joel Emerson b-1871 d-1951 or 52 Sikeston, Mo.
      4.Henry Coe b-1873 d-1955/6 Sikeston, Mo.
      5.(MaryLucy) Ada b-1875 d-1920's Dexter, Ky.
      6.Name and sex unknown b-1877 died in infancy
      7.Name and sex unknown b-1979 died in infancy
      8.Ambie Salina b-1881 d-1940 Grayspoint, Mo.
      9.Mattie Varena b-1882 d-1972 Eva, Tn.
      10.Gordon b-1886 died as a child
      11.Francis Marion b-1888 d-1933 Golden Pond Trigg county Ky.
      12.Myrtle Mae b-1890 d-1920 Trigg county Ky.
      If any one has anything further please send it. Thanks in advance.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Lynda
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2002
        I am also tracing Bennetts, but it does not appear to be your tree!

        I find that going through any search engine also gives some leads. This
        is the way that I look up genealogy on search engines:

        Bennett +genealogy

        Try it, you possibly will be led to some areas that will be of great help
        to you. I will keep my eye out for any of this information as I search
        for my line. Bennetts are soooooo hard to find!

        Lynda

        --- June B Powell <jbop76201@...> wrote:

        > Pat,
        > Have you tried www.rootsweb.com and then go to worldconnect project
        > and put in name or www.genforum.com I seen info on Pinkney Bennett on
        > one of those when I was looking for my Daniel Pink Bennett of Ms.Hope
        > this helps,
        > June
        >
        > patbendrv wrote:I am searching for Bennett's from Trigg and Calloway
        > county Kentucky
        > or before in Stewart County Tn.
        > My father was born July 10th 1932 James Tandy Bennett. His father was
        > Francis Marion Bennett b- 1888 in Kentucky(most likely Trigg or
        > Calloway county). His father was James Pinckney Bennett b- 1842 in
        > Stewart county Tn. His father was Joel Bennett and that is as far as
        > I get. Joel's wife was Mary Jane Geurin. James Pinckney's wife was
        > Mary Francis Parrish of Calloway county Ky.
        > There are lots of siblings for Francis Marion Bennett:
        > 1.Wylie b-1867 d-1948 in Arkansas
        > 2.Naomi b-1869 d-1939 Illmo, Mo.
        > 3.Joel Emerson b-1871 d-1951 or 52 Sikeston, Mo.
        > 4.Henry Coe b-1873 d-1955/6 Sikeston, Mo.
        > 5.(MaryLucy) Ada b-1875 d-1920's Dexter, Ky.
        > 6.Name and sex unknown b-1877 died in infancy
        > 7.Name and sex unknown b-1979 died in infancy
        > 8.Ambie Salina b-1881 d-1940 Grayspoint, Mo.
        > 9.Mattie Varena b-1882 d-1972 Eva, Tn.
        > 10.Gordon b-1886 died as a child
        > 11.Francis Marion b-1888 d-1933 Golden Pond Trigg county Ky.
        > 12.Myrtle Mae b-1890 d-1920 Trigg county Ky.
        > If any one has anything further please send it. Thanks in advance.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        =====

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Patrick Bennett
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2002
          Hello Many thanks for taking the time to send this info to me, I will try using it today.
          I am always looking for my family and will continue until I die. Thanks again and be well.
          Patrick
          I am also tracing Bennetts, but it does not appear to be your tree!

          I find that going through any search engine also gives some leads. This
          is the way that I look up genealogy on search engines:

          Bennett +genealogy

          Try it, you possibly will be led to some areas that will be of great help
          to you. I will keep my eye out for any of this information as I search
          for my line. Bennetts are soooooo hard to find!

          Lynda

          --- June B Powell <jbop76201@...> wrote:

          > Pat,
          > Have you tried www.rootsweb.com and then go to worldconnect project
          > and put in name or www.genforum.com I seen info on Pinkney Bennett on
          > one of those when I was looking for my Daniel Pink Bennett of Ms.Hope
          > this helps,
          > June
          >
          > patbendrv wrote:I am searching for Bennett's from Trigg and Calloway
          > county Kentucky
          > or before in Stewart County Tn.
          > My father was born July 10th 1932 James Tandy Bennett. His father was
          > Francis Marion Bennett b- 1888 in Kentucky(most likely Trigg or
          > Calloway county). His father was James Pinckney Bennett b- 1842 in
          > Stewart county Tn. His father was Joel Bennett and that is as far as
          > I get. Joel's wife was Mary Jane Geurin. James Pinckney's wife was
          > Mary Francis Parrish of Calloway county Ky.
          > There are lots of siblings for Francis Marion Bennett:
          > 1.Wylie b-1867 d-1948 in Arkansas
          > 2.Naomi b-1869 d-1939 Illmo, Mo.
          > 3.Joel Emerson b-1871 d-1951 or 52 Sikeston, Mo.
          > 4.Henry Coe b-1873 d-1955/6 Sikeston, Mo.
          > 5.(MaryLucy) Ada b-1875 d-1920's Dexter, Ky.
          > 6.Name and sex unknown b-1877 died in infancy
          > 7.Name and sex unknown b-1979 died in infancy
          > 8.Ambie Salina b-1881 d-1940 Grayspoint, Mo.
          > 9.Mattie Varena b-1882 d-1972 Eva, Tn.
          > 10.Gordon b-1886 died as a child
          > 11.Francis Marion b-1888 d-1933 Golden Pond Trigg county Ky.
          > 12.Myrtle Mae b-1890 d-1920 Trigg county Ky.
          > If any one has anything further please send it. Thanks in advance.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          =====

          http://health.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor