Daniel Pink Bennett m Laura Chambley

  • June B Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      Does anyone know what part of Ms and Ala my great grandparents could have been born in? Daniel Pink Bennett was born Feb 1836 in MS and (his spouse) Laura E Chambley was born May 1848 in Ala,they married Feb 22 1870 don't know location.Had 10 children and married 30 years and lived in Freestone,TX Just hoping to find day and locations they were born.Thanks for any help .June