Bennetts from Bedforshire England

  • cjmartell1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2001
      I am looking for information about Thomas Bennett b. 26 Jan 1797 in
      Tempsford, Bedfordshire, Eng. Married to Rebecca Stewart, from
      Norfolk, Eng. I need any information about his parents and further
      back.

      Thank you.
    • Jeanene Lawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2001
        Seeking information on Sarah Marinda (Maranda or
        Miranda) Bennett, her
        parents or siblings. Sarah Marinda Bennett was born
        in 1822 in Indiana. She
        married George Hobson in 1842 in Clark County,
        Indiana. She died in 1854 in
        Clark County, Indiana. During their marriage they had
        four children (John
        T., Margaret, Mary M and a child who died as an
        infant.). All of the
        children were born in Clark County, Indiana except for
        Margaret who was born
        in Shelbyville, Indiana in 1846

        SURNAMES: BENNETT, HOBSON, MIRANDA, PRATHER.

        Jeanene

        http://im.yahoo.com