40911Re: [BS game] Bench Football/Soccer World Cup

  • T. Rex
    May 30, 2014
      Hello Jezz,

      My daughter, whose shikona is KikoCookie, has, under a modicum of parental pressure/blandishment, agreed to be a participant in Bench World Cup. On the plus side, if you've already filled up the slots she doesn't need to be included. And she almost assuredly knows less about soccer (as we Yanks call the beautiful game) than I do, so she'll be a sought after draw, much like her father.

      Sincerely,

      Douglas (ScreechingOwl)

      On Thursday, May 29, 2014 9:06 AM, "Jezz jejima@... [bench_sumo]" <bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi everyone!

      This is a desperate, begging email ;-)

      Sorry for troubling you all....  but the time of the 2014 World Cup (football/soccer) is getting close.

      The Bench World Cup game really needs five more participants to make it work....  This is a fun game (I believe), that has been tested a couple of times....

      So, if you have any interest in the football/soccer world cup (or even just appreciate Bench Sumo - sorry about the deliberate play on heartstrings), please sign up before this weekend :-) at <http://www.sumoforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32590&page=2>

      Many thanks,

      Jezz / Jejima

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic