      To: bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com
      From: bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 18:38:26 +0800
      Subject: [BS game] Makunouchi Senshuraku (Day 15) results

      Bout 40 - Kaiowaka (M3E) 12 [10-5] Yorikiri Saruyama (M9W) 14 [12-3]8

      Kaiowaka (M3E) 12 (Submitted by Kaiowaka at 25 May, 2014 07:22 AM JST)
      4 Goeido [+]  3 Hakuho [+]  3 Kisenosato [+]  2 Kitataiki [+]  2 Okinoumi [-]
      Bench:  Myogiryu [+] Tokitenku [-] Yoshikaze [+] Ikioi [-] Shohozan [-]

      - vs -

      Saruyama (M9W) 14 (Submitted by Saruyama at 24 May, 2014 12:09 AM JST)
      4 Hakuho [+]  3 Osunaarashi [+]  3 Myogiryu [+]  2 Goeido [+]  2 Kisenosato [+]
      Bench:  Okinoumi [-] Shohozan [-] Yoshikaze [+] Ikioi [-] Toyonoshima [-]
      Comment:
      So I finally have my computer back from the repair shop,
      Getting picks in on time is no longer such a touch and go
      thing.
      However, day 14 looks tough, really tough.

      Spoon!

      Jejima:  You are kidding me!  Was Saruyama droning to a perfect day 15 win?
      Wow! Well, that means that Kaiowaka is now out of the yusho race - as is Metzinowaka.
      Will Saruyama's win here be enough for the yusho, or will he have to drone through a kettei-sen too?
      Kaiowaka's record means that he will also be in sanyaku in July. By the current Bench Banzuke making guidelines,
      with 12-3 at M9W, Saruyama will be considered for promotion to the sanyaku, *if* there are fewer than 8 better nominees.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic